Spinning wheels, Ashford Spinning Wheels and other goodies

The Ashford Elizabeth 2 -  this is one wheel that is on my wishlist !  I still love my Ashford Traditional that has done a lot of revolutions but I just love the look of this Ashford Elizabeth 2 Farytale Spinning Wheel.  It looks to me like a spinning wheel should.
Still,  that is a serious amount of fleece that I would need to forgo to get one :)
I use this Ashford Book of Spinning all the time - I learnt to spin with it and am still using it   I think there is only one left at Amazon so be in quick, but if you are after a spinning book then this is the one to go for. 

At our Spinning Group one of our ladies had purchased an Ashford 'Joy' wheel that can be easily transported and has a carry case.  It folds up to a small compact size - looks fine but to me there is no getting away from the traditional Spinning wheel look - there again, I still drive a manual car !

Comments