Hobo Yarn, weirdo wool !

Posted by Picasa

Made up this yarn from old bits and pieces of thread after knitting a fair isle jersey. Yes, I know I should have woven them all in but I only discovered that after I had finished three quarters of the vest. It seems a shame to toss the ends all out so I decided to join them all together and here's what they all came out like. I showed them to a friend and she looked very doubtful and said "she guessed I could darn in all the ends! " Of the Hobo yarn ( my made up name for the wool bits:) - what would be the point ? I had envisaged a hat or scarf or something with all the ends exposed and looking trendy-ish. I did a secret smile to myself and had a sudden glimpse of her pristine and very tidy version next to my own ! Ahh well, its just as well we all have different tastes........

Comments